The first thing all new traders need to do is fill in our online application form. If your application is successful you simply turn up at 8.45am on Camden Lock Place, NW1 8AF.
We have a basic priority system. It is not first come, first served. We prioritise people who make or design their stock themselves, unique products, vintage clothes and antiques.
The stalls are all approx 2m accross:
The rent for a single stall is £15 Mon-Fri and £45 Sat & Sun.
To apply for a stall please click here.
All you need to bring is:
- Your stock
- Any decorations / display items
- A table cloth (if you want a table)
- A chair if you require one
- A white tarpaulin and 6 clips if you want an outside stall (we do have some we can lend you)
- 3-4 energy saving, bayonet light bulbs (in winter)
What we provide:
- The stall frame
- A table – your stall can come with or without a table
- We can lend you a cover and clips for your first few visits
A manager will come to your stall around mid-day and collect the rent from you.
If you have any questions please click here.
If you want to sell Food or Drink please click here.