Camden Lock festival returns for its second year with a fantastic line up of performances and live entertainment. Our very own, free, one day boutique festival is here to guarantee an amazing day out.
Live music, street performers, dance workshops, delicious cocktails, yummy food, artisan shopping and much much more… everything brought to the heart of Camden to offer a full spectacle of festivities for everyone!
Music is one of the essentials at CLL. Live music will include sets from new cutting edge talent like Whinnie Williams & singer songwriter Jake Isaac on stage in West Yard. Young talented artists from Camden’s Roundhouse and Amy Winehouse Foundation will be given the floor in the famous Camden Lock Market Hall. The Big Dance company will be hosting their interactive dance classes and demonstrations in Middle Yard, with performances from Cecil Sharp House, amongst many others. The Folk Dance Remixed Company will also be captivating the crowds with their folk and hip hop routines around the maypole!
Laughs won’t be missed as the festival will be compered by comedy maverick writer and actor Stephen Frost.
Check out the full line up on each stage:
PICK UP YOUR FESTIVAL GUIDES ON THE DAY, WITH THE FULL LINE UP AND A MAP OF THE SITE.
Camden Lock’s unbeatable Global Kitchen will be serving you street food delicacies from around the world. Feed Me Primal, Smoke n Roll, Mama’s Jerk, Cowboy Cottage and Dutch Pancakes to name just a few, will join us for such an amazing day as well as our residents Honest Burgers, Ruby Dock, Yumchaa, Café Chula and Big Apple Hot Dogs. All of them will be there to provide perfect pit stops as you navigate Camden Lock Live. The Food Busker will also be doing food demonstrations at the Reggae Roast tent for his Food Busker channel.
Bet you’ll fancy a drink. No problem! You’ll have a big range of amazing drinks for thirsty festival goers. Beer supremos BrewDog, the official beer partner for Camden Lock Live, will be serving drinks from their BrewDog bar situated by the picturesque Regent’s Canal. Wray & Nephew Overproof rum, the original Jamaican rum, will be serving refreshing cocktails at The Reggae Roast Tent.
Fashion lover? Fashion couldn’t be missing at Camden Lock Live. Highly acclaimed fashion and music collective Fashion Meets Music, will be hosting an eco-fashion installation of directional outfits made from re-cycled goods and will be holding trunk fashion shows with designers present.
Find out more about the partners & their contributions from the logo links below.
10am - 6pm
- Friday 1st August @ 8:00pmWe have teamed up with Foster’s, sponsors of the British Comedy Awards and Edinburgh Comedy Awards, to bring you some of the freshest, funniest, newest stand up comedy talent on the circuit. Read more on who will be appearing each week on Jongleurs’ website BOOK TICKETS HERE!
- Friday 1st August @ 10:00pmEvery Friday at Lock 17 and Dingwalls! Roll On Fridays is our weekly clubnight Pay what you roll! Roll 1 on entry; pay £1 Roll 2 on entry; pay £2 Roll 3 on entry; pay £3 You get the idea… Marketbar- Hip Hop/RnB Canalside- Take a chance Dingwalls Club- Pop Party Mashup
- Saturday 2nd August @ 8:00pmWe have teamed up with Foster’s, sponsors of the British Comedy Awards and Edinburgh Comedy Awards, to bring you some of the freshest, funniest, newest stand up comedy talent on the circuit. Read more on who will be appearing each week on Jongleurs’ website BOOK TICKETS HERE!
- Saturday 2nd August @ 10:00pmSocialise with your friends in our living room in canalside with the very best of current chart music! Go upstairs to our loft to party to some funk and house Go for a smoke on the terrace To finish off your night, go down to the basement and dance the night away! £5 before 11pm...
- Thursday 7th August @ 5:00pmOur series of late night street food events are back this year starting 7th August. We’ve got Backyard Cinema returning to show an exciting array of outdoor movies, the best selection of our world class street food, cocktail bars, DJs & live music. Come and enjoy some of London’s finest street food vendors at the Night...