Camden Lock festival returns for its second year with a fantastic line up of performances and live entertainment. Our very own, free, one day boutique festival is here to guarantee an amazing day out.
Live music, street performers, dance workshops, delicious cocktails, yummy food, artisan shopping and much much more… everything brought to the heart of Camden to offer a full spectacle of festivities for everyone!
Music is one of the essentials at CLL. Live music will include sets from new cutting edge talent like Whinnie Williams & singer songwriter Jake Isaac on stage in West Yard. Young talented artists from Camden’s Roundhouse and Amy Winehouse Foundation will be given the floor in the famous Camden Lock Market Hall. The Big Dance company will be hosting their interactive dance classes and demonstrations in Middle Yard, with performances from Cecil Sharp House, amongst many others. The Folk Dance Remixed Company will also be captivating the crowds with their folk and hip hop routines around the maypole!
Laughs won’t be missed as the festival will be compered by comedy maverick writer and actor Stephen Frost.
Check out the full line up on each stage:
PICK UP YOUR FESTIVAL GUIDES ON THE DAY, WITH THE FULL LINE UP AND A MAP OF THE SITE.
Camden Lock’s unbeatable Global Kitchen will be serving you street food delicacies from around the world. Feed Me Primal, Smoke n Roll, Mama’s Jerk, Cowboy Cottage and Dutch Pancakes to name just a few, will join us for such an amazing day as well as our residents Honest Burgers, Ruby Dock, Yumchaa, Café Chula and Big Apple Hot Dogs. All of them will be there to provide perfect pit stops as you navigate Camden Lock Live. The Food Busker will also be doing food demonstrations at the Reggae Roast tent for his Food Busker channel.
Bet you’ll fancy a drink. No problem! You’ll have a big range of amazing drinks for thirsty festival goers. Beer supremos BrewDog, the official beer partner for Camden Lock Live, will be serving drinks from their BrewDog bar situated by the picturesque Regent’s Canal. Wray & Nephew Overproof rum, the original Jamaican rum, will be serving refreshing cocktails at The Reggae Roast Tent.
Fashion lover? Fashion couldn’t be missing at Camden Lock Live. Highly acclaimed fashion and music collective Fashion Meets Music, will be hosting an eco-fashion installation of directional outfits made from re-cycled goods and will be holding trunk fashion shows with designers present.
Find out more about the partners & their contributions from the logo links below.
10am - 6pm
- Wednesday 23rd July @ 7:30pmHeading you up for the festival season, come down for our free entry folk show every Wednesday. Acts to be confirmed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to take part or for any extra information.
- Thursday 24th July @ 7:00pmOut the Box is back this week, before a break next week for Camden Lock Live, with amazing street food from residents Honest Burgers and Big Apple Hot Dogs, plus, Global Kitchen favourites Circus Brothers and Fresh Vietnamese. Free foosball and table tennis, as always, cracking tunes from Camden Lock resident DJ and sunshine and...
- Friday 25th July @ 8:00pmWe have teamed up with Foster’s, sponsors of the British Comedy Awards and Edinburgh Comedy Awards, to bring you some of the freshest, funniest, newest stand up comedy talent on the circuit. Read more on who will be appearing each week on Jongleurs’ website BOOK TICKETS HERE!
- Friday 25th July @ 10:00pmEvery Friday at Lock 17 and Dingwalls! Roll On Fridays is our weekly clubnight Pay what you roll! Roll 1 on entry; pay £1 Roll 2 on entry; pay £2 Roll 3 on entry; pay £3 You get the idea… Marketbar- Hip Hop/RnB Canalside- Take a chance Dingwalls Club- Pop Party Mashup
- Friday 25th July @ 10:00pmRNB / HIP HOP / HOUSE / GARAGE / DANCEHALL & MOTOWN – What we are about ?? It’s self explanatory : ) We are all about a super mix of This and That! Our DJs mix the best of all genres. RnB, hip hop, house, garage, dancehall, motown, old & new skool, everything &...